The NRSWA Unit 2 – Signing Lighting & Guarding course is designed for anyone working in the public highway that is required to safely erect and dismantle signs, traffic lights, and guard rails.
The course lasts one day, is assessment-based, and takes place in our training centres.
By the end of the course the delegate should be able to:
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge to perform their respective duties.
- Identify and use the correct traffic control measures.
- Understand the basic principles of The New Road and Streetworks Act 1991.
- Safely erect and dismantle signs, traffic lights and guard rails.
- Correctly and confidently operate any equipment required.
- Work as part of a team.
The price includes VAT, unit fees, and card fees.