The NRSWA Unit 10 – Monitoring Signing Lighting & Guarding course is designed for anyone working in the public highway that is required to safely erect and dismantle signs, traffic lights, and guard rails.
The course lasts one day, is assessment-based, and takes place in our training centres.
By the end of the course the delegate should be able to:
- Provide a detailed plan for an intended site, preferably from a real road, showing all distances and dimensions in accordance with the Safety at Streetworks and Road Works Code of Practice.
- Make formative decisions and recommend remedial action from a given plan.
- Observe an operative surveying a work site and record observations and remedial action required from the site plan.
- Observe an operative setting up and taking down a site.
- Record observations made and explain reasons for agreeing or disagreeing with site operations and working practices.
- Explain any remedial action required.
The price includes VAT, unit fees, and card fees.