**Please note that you must have achieved your Health & Safety Test for Operatives within the past 2 years in order to be permitted to take your CPCS tests.**
This course is for anyone who requires training in slinging & signalling.
It will give you foundation training and assessment in slinging and signalling and is suitable if you have received no formal instruction previously. This course is an ideal entry point into the lifting industry.
A40A Theory Test Questions & Standard Practical Test Assessment Criteria:
Please click on this link for the CPCS A40A Slinger/Signaller theory test questions and standard practical assessment criteria.
- Establish the weight and dimensions of loads and communicate this information to the crane operator.
- Select appropriate lifting tackle and attach and detach it correctly and safely.
- Use clear and unambiguous signals to direct the actions of a crane moving loads of various weights and dimensions.
- Determine the serviceability of lifting accessories, and maintain and store them.
- Includes ‘Pick & Carry’ Duties training and testing.
The course runs for 4 days (3 days of training and 1 days for technical tests).
The price includes VAT, registration, and CPCS card fees.
This course is eligible for CITB grants. More information can be found by clicking here.